- Better business insights - See the big picture with all your inventory, pricing, and financial information in one place. Work in two company files at once, and use consolidated reporting to gain deeper insights.
- Enterprise expands, just like your business - Scale from 5-30 users and control the level of permission each user has. There’s capacity for all your customers, vendors, and inventory items without affecting the system.
- Collaboration happens in the cloud - Share the same company file at the same time with your team members wherever they’re connected. Get anywhere anytime access with no hardware to set up or network to maintain.
Features for businesses with specialized needs
- Untangle your inventory - Get the broad visibility you need to track, pick, send, and reorder items across multiple locations from inside QuickBooks with the Advanced Inventory add-on.
Drive sales with flexible prices - Control, customize, and automate your prices to keep your bottom line healthy. Drive sales by setting discounts and scheduling promotions with the Advanced Pricing add-on.
Tailored to your industry - Enterprise has dedicated versions with specialized features and critical reports for manufacturing & wholesale, contractors, nonprofit, retail, and professional services. Learn more about industry solutions to fit your business.
- Windows 10(32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 7 SP1, or Windows 8.1 Update 1 (not compatible with Mac)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2, 2016
- Server 2008/2011 (64-bit) recommended for multi user
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 8 GB of RAM recommended
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher, with up to 2 extended monitor support, best optimized for Default DPI setting for a given machine
- 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Canadian edition
- Integration with Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010, 2013, 2016 or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010-2013, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365 Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail®, and Outlook.com®
- Transfer data from Quicken 2014-2016, and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Browser Requirement - Chrome or Internet Explorer 11 (32 bit)