All the features of QuickBooks Desktop Pro, plus tailor-made features for your industry.
- General Business
- Get paid faster - By automatically reminding customers when payments are due.
- Simply customer payment processing - By consolidating multiple invoices into just one email.
- Facilitate quicker payments - By enabling customers to easily search for invoice emails by PO numbers.
- Easily manage inventory items - Quickly locate items and complete inventory related tasks all in one place using the Inventory Center in QuickBooks.
- Track your balance sheet by class - Use this built-in, easy-to-access report to track financial data separately by location, department, or profit center.
- Bill clients progressively - Track and bill clients by time and material, job phase, or percentage completion, it’s your choice.
- General Contracting
Create 'Jobs by Vendor' report - Organize your job costs by vendor, and see which vendors still need to be paid.
Track your balance sheet by class - As a job changes simply enter change orders into the estimate to keep track of the changes and their impact on your bottom line.
Analyze job profitability - Customized job cost reports allow you to see a job's profitability on a detailed, task-by-task level.
- Manufacturing & Wholesale
Track inventory reorder point by vendor - Track inventory and set optimal inventory levels. Run a report showing items that need reordering.
Track profitability by product - Keep track of your biggest moneymakers so you'll know which products to promote and keep in stock, and which to remove.
Prioritize which orders to fulfill - See all open sales orders and prioritize them how you want and which are ready to ship or not.
Create end-of-year donation statements - See who your biggest donors are and track their contributions.
Track your balance sheet by class - Whether your organization has several programs or locations, you can now track the data separately within a single report.
Run donor contribution reports - Track each donor's contribution total as needed.
- Professional Services
Track unbilled time and expenses - See all clients with unbilled time and expenses by employee, project, client or service on a single screen and easily send an invoice.
Set different billing rates - Pay and get paid the right amount quickly and easily by setting different billing rates by employee, client, and service.
Analyze job profitability - Stay on top of which projects are most profitable with numerous report options.
- General Business
- Windows 8.1 Update 1, or 10 update/version supported by Microsoft
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1 or SP2), 2012 (or R2), 2016, or 2019
- 2.4 GHz Processor
- 8 GB of RAM recommended
- Minimum 2.5 GB of available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Optimized for 1280X1024 screen resolution or higher, supports up to 2 extended monitors
- Optimized for Default DPI settings
- Minimum 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required