Turn any Windows system into a full-blown Terminal Server!
XP/VS Server is a cost effective multi-user Remote Desktop access solution for Windows using the standard Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP).
Installing XP/VS Server allows an unlimited number of users to remotely access all their Windows Desktops and Applications simultaneously.
Because compatible Remote Desktop Connection client software is already preinstalled on most devices and operating systems, seamless integration into existing networks without any hardware or software changes is assured.
XP/VS Server is suitable for small and medium enterprises and offers premium support services.
Cost savings in your IT infrastructure
Deployment of Thinstuff´s XP/VS Terminal Server enables cost savings in licensing, hardware, service and support:
- A big cost saving potential in licensing because XP/VS Server is very cost effective compared to most other Server Based Computing (SBC) solutions and even more cost effective compared with traditional client/server installations
- A big cost saving potential on hardware because you can use cost effective Thin Clients instead of full Windows PCs on the client side
- A big cost saving potential in service and support because you can centralise application and user management on the server side instead of maintaining many individual client PCs
Learn more about Thinstuff XP/VS features here.
Thinstuff XP/VS Server Lite
- Windows XP - All versions including XP Home
- Windows Vista - All versions including Vista Home Basic and Home Premium
- Windows 7, 8,8.1,10 - All versions including Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic and Home Premium / Windows 8/8.1/10 Home (Standard), Professional and Enterprise